- Completely close firefox on your old computer
- Copy the profile folder on old computer (C:\Windows\Profiles\
\Application Data\Mozilla)to the location where you want to new computer C:\Windows\Profiles\ \Application Data\Mozilla.
- Start the Profile Manager by typing the following in Start
- Click on the "Create Profile..." button.
- In the dialog that opens, enter a descriptive name for the profile.
- Click on the "Choose Folder..." button. A "Browse for Folder" dialog will open.
- Select the profile folder you copied and click OK.
- Review the path shown in the "Completing the Create Profile Wizard" dialog to make sure it is correct, then click "Finish" to create the new profile.
- Select the new profile and press the Start button to start Firefox using the moved profile.