To disable email redirection for a single BlackBerry® smartphone user, complete the following
For BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 to 5.0 SP1:
1. In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
2. Click Manage users.
3. Search for a user account.
4. Click the Display name for the user account.
5. Click Edit user.
6. On the User Information tab, in the Messaging configuration section, click Default configuration.
7. In the Email services settings section, on the Redirect to BlackBerry device drop-down list, click No.
8. Click Continue to user information edit.
9. Click Save all. This will stop email messages from being forwarded to the BlackBerry smartphone.